Job: AT&T - Account Manager 1 - Sunrise, FL - Job #: 1229907
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Telecommunications
Join us in the big leagues!
AT&T is a world leader in communications, business solutions, and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales teams, you'll work with small to large enterprises and government agencies to sell our full-scale business solutions.
Our wireless division serves 95 percent of the Fortune 100 companies, accounts for more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and has more than 1200 federal, state, and local government agencies as our customers.
You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just the phone company anymore and you aren't just any sales person. This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of the curve.
With AT&T's history of success and commitment to emerging technologies, this is the ideal sales environment for a professional looking to build an amazing career.
Working as an Account Manager, you will be responsible for revenue generation/value creation, base management, market development and customer relationship building activities for 20 to 100 small to medium accounts with high risk potential which require premise management. You will build contacts with customers and be regularly available and responsive to their interpersonal and business needs.
Skills / Requirements
- One to three years of business to business telecom outside sales experience
- Working knowledge or understanding Voice and Data products
- Possess a strong knowledge of value proposition, solutions, and technologies
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Experience with Account Team support
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills, and be able to work in a highly competitive sales environment
- Must have valid drivers license, safe driving record & personal car
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime as needed
- One year of telecom sales experience
- Skills and ability to quickly learn and support AT&T's Business Voice Over IP products
- Experience with CPE including Cisco, Nortel, Avaya and others
- Three plus years of business-to-business sales experience
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!!!
Please submit resume online below.