Job: AT&T Bilingual Relay Associate - Miami, FL
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR SKILLS?
A job with AT&T as a Relay Associate - Bilingual can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Relay Associates are responsible for relaying telephone calls or messages from non-TDD parties to TDD users by functions described below in our high paced Relay Call Center.
What you'll do as an AT&T Relay Associate:
- Relay written and verbal messages between deaf, hard of hearing and speech impaired customers and hearing parties
- Receive calls via CRT or similar device from Speech/Hearing Impaired Users (Telecommunications Device for the deaf or TDD users)
- Acknowledge call and communicate with TDD user via CRT or other terminal
- Relay telephone calls or messages from TDD user to non-TDD party by translating written message into verbal form; translate verbal response of Non-TDD user to written form via TDD; continue to pass information until conversation is complete
- Prepare billing records that will be used for billing purposes
- Relay telephone calls or message
Skills / Requirements
- Fluently speak and write in Spanish AND English
- Complete on-the-job and/or classroom training as required to remain on the job
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, holidays and split shifts if necessary
- Work in a call center environment on a computer with a headset for extended periods of time
- Data entry and problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills
- Obtain satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Ability to obtain the regulatory requirements of typing 60 wpm and maintain this requirement yearly on the auditory typing exam
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Oral Typing Skills Test (OTST-T)Telephone Ability Battery (TAB)Oral Proficiency Interview - Spanish (OPI)Test study guides can be found at: http://att.jobs/test-guides.aspx
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!!!
Please submit resume online below.