Job: Business Unit Customs Clearance Manager based in Miami
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Transportation/Supply Chain/Logistics
Location: Miami, FL
Industry experience: minimum 5 years
* Management experience: minimum 2 years
* Customs Broker License is a required.
* Extensive knowledge of "Customs business" and technical familiarity with CBP and OGA regulatory requirements.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Import Process and working environment,
* Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on various CBP Compliance topics to local Management, staff, and external customers.
* Language skills: fluent in English, Spanish a plus
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and are legally able to work in the USA, we would like to hear from you. We have 4 convenient ways to respond to this advert:
* Use the Jobing On-Line Application
* Send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fax your resume to 305-406-1010
* Call Denisse at 305-406-1000
Albion is "BIG on Quality". We are ISO 9001 Certified and offer the full range of staffing services including Executive Recruitment, Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Contract/Management.
Skills / Requirements
See Description above