Job: Call Center Data Analyst
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Department:Call Center - Other
Location:Deerfield Beach, FL
Who We Are:
A team of interactive media professionals who are obsessed with optimization and conversions. We design promotions and products that turn online users into real-time buyers.
Our IDEAL Candidate:
YOU are an insatiably curious Data Analyst with strong project management skills and call center experience. You have a passion for statistical data analysis, and you utilize your talents to monitor, analyze and optimize call center campaigns
...if this sounds like you, PLEASE keep reading!
What YOU will be doing:
The Call Center Data Analyst is responsible for the reporting and analysis of the Service Center-s statistics and metrics. Accountabilities include compiling information for reports and analyzing service metrics to increase the effectiveness and overall performance of Acquinity Interactive.
What you-ll also be responsible for:
* Building and automating revenue forecasts for various business campaigns
* Collaborate on AI models to predict lifetime value and yield and provide guidance on marketing campaigns
* Reporting and analysis and revenue forecasting for senior management
* Present forecasts and findings of all analysis to senior management
* Understanding trends and be able to provide clear verbal and written explanation of them
* Work with Sales team to understand and forecast inventory and revenue trends
* Track call reasons and root-causes of various service affecting issues
* Forecasting, trending, time series analysis
* Collaborating with professionals across the call centre operation to provide analytical and modeling breakthroughs on key Call Centre performance and efficiencies.
* Hands on ideation, creation, presentation, scoring and deployment of call centre/agent and business related behavioral and predictive models, using a variety of statistical procedures and best-in-class analytic practices
* Call centre /agent operational data mining using available software tools
Good so far? Great!
* 3 years experience with call center business analytics, forecasting, and modeling
* 3 years experience in direct marketing / call center environment
* BA in Statistics, Business, Finance or related field
* Experience with business and marketing analysis
* Strength in developing, delivering and analyzing top level and detailed metric reports and analysis.
* Experience interacting and communicating with engineering and cross-functional teams
* Strong math skills and comfort level with data manipulation and analysis a must
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
* Exceptional written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
* Knowledge of telephony systems, processes and procedures
* Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures in a call center environment
* Clear understanding of call center telecommunications requirements
* Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills
Got the "must-haves", too? Then we want to talk to you TODAY!
About Acquinity Interactive:
AI was created by a group of individuals with a passion for online marketing and a belief that there-s a better way to do it. With a little savvy and a whole lot of passion, we-ve created a proprietary technology system that works, and we prove it to our very satisfied customers every day. How did we reach that level of success? By finding creative, dedicated individuals like you, who are just as passionate about getting it right - and willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Plus we play as hard as we work, with regular team-building events, fun contests and a whole lot more!
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care options
Acquinity Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Skills / Requirements
There are no jobs currently listed.