Job: Commercial Satellite TV Installer
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Dish
Browse Similar Jobs: IT - Computer Services & Support
DISH Network is an innovative industry leader distinguished by its pioneering spirit. Ever since our establishment in 1980, weve been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, who are smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isnt enough. Our Fortune 200 Company continues to define the curve in television entertainment. We are always improving and extending our products and delivering greater value to people, including our workforce of 25,000 plus. Come explore the big picture with us!
We believe that installing quality television programming and services should be as rewarding to our employees as it is enjoyable to our customers. If you have the drive and desire to be the best, DISH Network is the place to be. We offer individualized career paths and exceptional earning potential. Our employees receive paid expert training, a vehicle, tools, a uniform and an unparalleled career experience!
Skills / Requirements
The Commercial Satellite TV Installer / Technician spearheads the installation, as well as assists with testing and repairing equipment that receives digital signals for commercial customers by performing the following duties:
- Reviews installation specifications, building permits, manufacturer's instructions, and government ordinances to determine installation site
- Selects, orients and installs off air broadcast uhf/vhf antenna
- Uses problem-solving and technical skills to install satellite dishes and related equipment
- Evaluates job site to assess optimal placement of satellite dish and communicates with clients to review the installation process
- Troubleshoots systems to determine the appropriate resolution for reported problems with usage
- Provides customer education regarding system usage
- Manages the administrative processes including van inventory and appropriate documentation
- Ensures that the highest quality of service is provided to promote superior customer satisfaction
Education & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and the ability to learn and perform required duties. Working knowledge of satellite/television installation services preferred. Experience in the Telco, CATV or RF industries a plus. A valid drivers license with a clean driving record is required. A background check and drug test will be preformed as part of pre-employment.