Job: Inbound/Outbound Sales Scriptwriter- Call Center
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Department:Call Center - Other
Location:Deerfield Beach, FL
Who We Are:
A team of interactive media professionals who are obsessed with optimization and conversions. We design promotions and products that turn online users into real-time buyers.
Our IDEAL Candidate:
YOU are a sales scriptwriter experienced in creating dialogue/scripts for exciting telemarketing sales campaigns. You have proven skills by copywriting for successful Direct Response and lead generation campaigns which include selling and writing scripts for core products with up-sells, down sells and continuity elements. You also have a clear understanding of FTC guidelines for this industry.
What you-ll be doing:
The Direct Response Copywriter is a key contributor to our Call Center and Marketing teams, helping us to create cutting edge customer acquisition and retention programs by designing compelling dialogue.
Your task is to get new customers to buy, and existing customers to maintain and/or expand their relationship with us.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Call Center Operations.
What you-ll also be responsible for:
* Produce compelling and engaging scripts that incorporate best practices from the Direct Response field to increase revenue per contact for current and future campaigns.
* Work closely with internal thought leaders to develop content ideas, create outlines and write copy for new campaigns.
* Support new programs in the "test lab" environment by assessing effectiveness of scripts and quickly enacting change to drive desired results.
* Create and maintain a dynamic library of rebuttals and FAQs that combine imagination and logic to anticipate caller-s responses before they happen.
* Ensure that all scripts comply with FTC Guidelines including disclosure of billing terms and conditions, no rebuttal states, etc.
* Review calls and results to identify opportunities to drive success through script modification, while also providing "Voice of the Customer" feedback to the business.
Good so far? Great!
* Bachelor-s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or other affiliated degree preferred.
* Minimum 3-5 years experience of Direct Response Copywriting Scripts for PHONE SALES, specifically for offline Call Center businesses.
* Minimum 3-5 years experience selling and writing scripts for core products with upsells, down sells and continuity elements.
* Proven experience writing results-oriented copy in sales and retention environments.
* Proven sales experience that demonstrates the ability to persuade others to buy is a plus.
* Creative talent and the ability to generate engagement with potentially mundane subject matter.
* Results Driven- ability to take abstract concepts or minimal direction and produce effective quality work.
* Superior command of the English language including grammar, spelling, punctuation and excellent proof-reading skills.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong understanding of FTC Guidelines regarding telemarketing and ability to ensure script compliance.
* Silky smooth people/diplomatic skills, highly collaborative, proven ability to work successfully in high-pressure situations with tight deadlines.
* Must be able to build business relationships with internal clients and demonstrate strong ability to work in a team environment.
* Must be able to provide a portfolio of highly effective work (Case studies, campaign material, and proven track record of impactful copy).
Got the "must-haves", too? Then we want to talk to you TODAY!
About Acquinity Interactive:
AI was created by a group of individuals with a passion for online marketing and a belief that there-s a better way to do it. With a little savvy and a whole lot of passion, we-ve created a proprietary technology system that works, and we prove it to our very satisfied customers every day. How did we reach that level of success? By finding creative, dedicated individuals like you, who are just as passionate about getting it right - and willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Plus we play as hard as we work, with regular team-building events, fun contests and a whole lot more!
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care options
Acquinity Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Skills / Requirements
There are no jobs currently listed.