Job: KU Marketing Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
KU Marketing Manager
Req #: 15924BR
Division: Kaplan University
City: Fort Lauderdale
Position Summary Determine the demand for products and services offered by KU and its competitors and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the KU's profits or share of the market while ensuring the KU's customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services. Key Job Responsibilities
* This individual will be responsible for online Paid and Organic Search marketing initiatives to build brand awareness, generate qualified leads and acquire new students
* Work with interactive agencies to effectively optimize PPC and SEO efforts
* Test, analyze and refine vertical paid search marketing campaigns to maximize effectiveness
* Proactively monitor, analyze, and optimize search advertising performance from insertion order to post completion.
* Execute against strategic online marketing initiatives to meet strategic business goals and objectives
* Support budgeting, forecasting and planning functions
* Work closely with other departments, including Admissions, Business Intelligence, Customer Experience, Brand, Technology and Accounting, to ensure smooth and optimized operations
* Liaison with clients on all creative units, technical support, campaign performance.
* Other duties assigned by the VP/Director Minimum Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree required in business, marketing, or quantitative discipline;
* At least 5 years professional experience in Marketing, Financial Planning, e-Commerce or equivalent
* At least 2 years of PPC and SEO experience
* At least 2 years of proven experience working with internal peers, agency partners and management.
* Strong analytical skills required in a data driven business environment
* Excellent project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities in a multi-task environment.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Experience in database management or familiarity with SAS, SPSS, SQL and/or other statistical software a plus but not required
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong presentation, writing and research skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
* Significant understanding of online media technology, organic search and paid search
* Understand SEM performance key indicators and be able to report out on them
* Demonstrated high energy and strong work ethic
* Business and financial skill set with a demonstrated ability to effectively analyze marketing campaigns and demographic targets; ability to create templates to track performance and optimize return on marketing investment
* Resourceful approach to problem-solving and data-driven/performance based marketing solutions
* Strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
* Ability to establish credibility with external business partners Preferred Qualifications MBA/MS a plus.
* HTML and CMS knowledge a plus.
* Prior marketing experience in online e-learning or traditional education channels a major plus
Please click on the link below to apply to this position. You will be redirected to the Kaplan University career section. Please search and find the jobs of interest and apply directly on their site.
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!
Please submit resume online below.