Job: Quality Assurance Specialist / IRC40815
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Dish
Browse Similar Jobs: IT - Computer Services & Support
DISH Network is an innovative industry leader distinguished by its pioneering spirit. Ever since our establishment in 1980, we?ve been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, who are smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isn?t enough. Our Fortune 200 Company continues to define the curve in television entertainment. We are always improving and extending our products and delivering greater value to people, including our workforce of 25,000 plus. Come explore the big picture with us!
We believe that installing quality television programming and services should be as rewarding to our employees as it is enjoyable to our customers. If you have the drive and desire to be the best, DISH Network is the place to be. We offer individualized career paths and exceptional earning potential.
Quality Assurance Specialists are responsible for quality assurance training, auditing, execution and reporting, of technicians/sub contractors/national service providers in a specific region. Specialists are accountable for ensuring technician?s quality of work meets or exceed Company standards by partnering with the training department to ensure deficiencies are remedied.
Skills / Requirements
- Performs on site inspections to ascertain the quality of workmanship and customer service being performed by technicians in the region. Uses check lists and reporting formats to manage results.
- Trains new and existing technicians on effective installation techniques and tools.
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of quality assurance guidelines and setting of relating policies and procedures in an effort to ensure 100% customer/client satisfaction.
- Responsible for keeping technicians up to date on the latest DISH Network products and applications to achieve high quality installation.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting any safety violations and/or performance issues regarding any installation and service work. Ensures County, State, and Federal safety compliance.
- Performs quality assurance inspections at the volume designated by management.
- Ability to perform standard installations and service work at a high level.
- Partners with training and local management to ensure program meets the needs of the business.
- Travel required.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or GED; and two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.