Job: Registered Nurse (Full-Time)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management
Title: Registered Nurse (Full-Time)
Company: GEO Care, Inc.
Location: FL - West Palm Beach
Job Type: Health Care
Base Pay: N/A
Required Education: 2 Year Degree
Required Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Other: Health Insurance, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement
Required Travel: None
Employee Type: Full-Time
Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Job ID: 182-PBCJ
Evaluates and provides comprehensive nursing care in correctional setting while observing and maintaining the requirement of security. Responsible for initiating and maintaining compliance w/ACA,NCCHC,and organizational policies for accreditation, Devises nursing care plan on inmates; Performs complete physical assessment and medical history as required on each inmates; Screen patients at sick call; Treats inmates; Ensures that physician's order are implemented; Dispense medication; Maintains non-involvement in the security aspects of care.
Skills / Requirements
- Graduate from a nursing school and a current license to practice professional nursing, in the appropriate state(s).
- Competence in performance for the following services: crisis intervention, medical emergencies, physical assesment, medical nursing care, and psychiatric nursing care, CPR certified.
- Ability to work without direct, inmmediate supervision in performing nursing diagnosis, provide appropriate follow through treatment.
- Above average verbal and written communication, Ability to develop comprehensive reports in a clear and concise manner and Maintains a professional attitude at all time.
- Have a background on correctional setting.Must be able to pass background investigation, drug screen and medical evaluation.
Join GEO today for a world of opportunities and an exciting career!