Job: Sales Administrative Assistant
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Trump International Beach Resort
The Trump name is synonymous with excellence. It represents an unwavering commitment to being the very best. At Trump International Beach Resort, this is evident in our Signature Service- service that is sincere, unique and memorable and makes "a world of difference" to our guests with every visit.
Do you have what it takes to provide Signature Service? If so, we want to talk to you about careers at Miami's premier oceanfront resort. Contribute to our success and we will contribute to yours with excellent pay, full benefits and plenty of opportunities for growth.
Join the Trump Miami team and make a world of difference!
We are currently seeking Sales Administrative Assistant to join our prestigious team!
- Assist the Director of Sales and National Sales Manager with written correspondence, reports, memos, faxes, contracts, proposals, letters ect..
maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Booking recaps, definite contracts, deposits, rooming lists and providing all necessary information to
- Enters new accounts in Daylight systems.
- Coordinates phone coverage and sales office coverage. Answers phone and complete or forwards and inquires/ request that come in.
- Traces credit approvals and billing forms for upcoming definite groups.
- Responsible for processing all processing all processing all purchasing request for sales department.
- Responsible for the maintenance/ organization and inventory of file room.
- Coordinates and maintains updated schedules for weekend coverage, lunch, mail distribution and sales office hours.
- Copy and distributes reports.
- Maintains professional working relationship with sales assistants.
Our employees enjoy a wonderful benefits package including:
Skills / Requirements
Please submit your resume online below or fax to (305) 692-5701. You may also apply in person at the property!
Five Star Service. A World of Difference
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SAY YOU SAW THE AD ON JOBING.COM!