Job: Web Designer - 106120
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Location:Deerfield Beach, FL
Who We Are:
A team of interactive media professionals who are obsessed with optimization and conversions. We design promotions and products that turn online users into real-time buyers.
About Acquinity Interactive:
AI was created by a group of individuals with a passion for online marketing and a belief that there-s a better way to do it. With a little savvy and a whole lot of passion, we-ve created a proprietary technology system that works, and we prove it to our very satisfied customers every day. How did we reach that level of success? By finding creative, dedicated individuals like you, who are just as passionate about getting it right - and willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Plus we play as hard as we work, with regular team-building events, fun contests and a whole lot more!
Our IDEAL Candidate:
YOU have a passion for creating eye-popping, high-conversion campaigns for online and social media. You live, breathe, and sleep creative that demands consumer response, and are obsessed with finding new ways to optimize for even higher conversions. As an exceptional Web Designer/ Graphic Designer, you-ll join the AI creative and online marketing team and focus on designing performance and social media-based campaigns for a diverse group of online brands, including Sweepstakes.com, HealthProfessor.com and AmericanCreditReport.com.
This candidate must have extensive web design experience in online marketing.
You-ll be responsible for:
* designing outstanding online banners, engaging email, stunning social media, show-stopping landing page campaigns and inescapable conversion funnels
* working closely with online marketing and product teams to translate loose requirements into creative that is not only awesome, but also generates serious conversions
* transforming your designs from Adobe Creative Suite into ultra-clean xHTML & CSS
* leveraging creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative, landing pages and campaigns for specific targets
* working with the marketing team to drive key revenue metrics - including CTR and conversions - through targeting and creative optimization
* developing and advancing the creative and online marketing team
* 5 - 7 years web/graphic design experience, with a minimum 3 years- demonstrated success in direct-to-consumer, performance-based creative/marketing campaigns
* a portfolio of quality websites like the kind that are showcased on Smashingmagazine and Dribbble; in other words, we-re looking for high-caliber design work in the same league as some of our favorite sites, like:
(Clean, crisp, user-friendly designs that scream "professional!" get our hearts beating faster!)
* a ninja-like expertise of Adobe Creative Suite, xHTML, and CSS
* experience in Flash, ActionScript, and SEO a plus!
It-d be really, really great if you could also:
* be able to work with the creative team to design and optimize new creative solutions in line with business objectives
* thrive under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* have copywriting and marketing skills to help drive desired consumer response
* have a passion for social media, unbridled enthusiasm for online
marketing and a deep appreciation for jaw-dropping web design
* take extreme pride in your work and have a drive to succeed
* possess exceptional communication skills and a "team-first" attitude
* be an all-around web and graphic design rock star!
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care option
Acquinity Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Skills / Requirements
There are no jobs currently listed.