Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Agent
Check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors.
Front Desk and Back Office Areas, Guest Rooms and all Public Areas.
Job involves working:
- under variable temperature conditions (or extreme heat or cold).
- under variable noise levels.
- around fumes and/or odor hazards.
- around dust and/or mite hazards.
- around chemicals.
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Computer basic arithmetic.
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.
- Provide legible communication and directions.
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- prioritize and organize.
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest’s service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system.
- Some college or training in Hospitality Industry.
- Previous experience as Front Desk Agent.
- Previous cashiering experience.
- Fluency in a foreign language, preferably Spanish/Russian/Portuguese.
- Ability to suggestively sell.
- Certification in CPR.
- Previous guest relations training.