Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Director of PowerPlant
• Accomplish pre-purchase engine evaluations on CFM56, CF680, V2500, PW 4000 and RB211 engines.
• Review documentation including air worthiness directives, service bulletin status, egt margin, serviceable time remaining on potential engine acquisitions.
• Assisting with auditing and organizing power plant, components and maintenance documentation for engine acquisition, and leases.
• Reviewing engineering documents, for accuracy and completeness and updating work accomplished.
• Reviewing the Life Limited Part Summaries data and applicable technical and operational documentation for Company engines and engines being purchase.
• Review APU and Engine Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Service Letters, All Operator Wires, etc., and recommend pertinent action.
• Evaluate pre/post purchase borescope/boroblend inspection reports for compliance, accuracy, and completeness.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
• Five plus years’ experience acting in Gas Turbine engine Power Plant management or engineering capacity or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Diverse knowledge of commercial aircraft engines, including CFM56, CF680, V2500, PW400 and RB211.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.