Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accountant Assistant I Miami, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is in need of an Accountant Assistant for a company located in the Miami, FL area.
- Daily invoicing of shipped product from Italy as indicated by the logistics team.
- Daily download of warehouse report for invoicing, after report review by the logistics team.
- Maintain SAP Set-Up including: SKU Numbers for new vintages and manufacturer number.
- Download and prepare monthly supporting spreadsheet for all state wine reports
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Maintain/Create Distributors Database in SAP
- Submit new distributors for Euler approval
- Follow up with Distributors on a regular basis on collection of past due invoices
- Prepare monthly AR Aging with notes for Finance Director to submit financial reporting to parent company
- Prepare monthly expected collection report for Finance Director to submit financial reporting to parent company
- Process ad-hoc reports as required from field or management
- Bill Backs and Credits
- Receive Bill Backs Invoices from Distributors and perform checks against pricing templates to process credit memos
- Obtain approval from Regional Sales Manager and National Sales Director on billbacks not listed on pricing template to process credit memos
- Obtain final approval by National Sales Director and Finance Director on billbacks exceeding 20K to process approved credit memos
- Aid in the maintenance of Pricing Templates for approved Distributor Program
- Maintain excel billback log
- Review Bill Back budget with National Sales Director and Finance Director and notify or set aside for approval all bill backs in excess of previously approved Distributor Program Book budget. Criteria to be reviewed and discussed with National Sales Director and Finance Director for monthly reporting.
- Prepare billback aging for biweekly review with National Sales Director, Finance Director and Finance Manager
- Other Duties
- Maintain employee files, process new hires/terminations
- Process changes in benefit enrollments
- Maintain Cobra; enroll new hires and report terminations
- Other duties as assigned by the Finance Director
Full Time position + Benefits (as listed below):
- 13 days (12+Birthday) Paid Vacation Days
- 401k match up to 5% of salary (dollar-for-dollar) after 1 year of service.
- Up to US$ $1,000 per month premium paid by the company for Medical+Dental+Vision
- Life + ADD + STD + LTD Insurance premiums 100% Paid by the company ( Life Coverage = $100k)
- Mobile Phone Allowance = $140/month
- Internet Allowance = $60/month
- Reasonable Gas Expenses (reimbursed 100%)
- $300/Year OUR Wines Purchases Allowance
Applicants will work in the customer's facility located in the Miami, FL area
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.