Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arc Broward
Do you have experience with data entry, reporting, and billing? Do you take pride in your organizational skills? If so, we want to talk to you about this opportunity. We’re looking for an energetic, flexible, and positive individual to join our team!
For more than 60 years Arc Broward has worked hand-in-hand with our community, changing how people with disabilities and other life challenges are embraced and included. This critical work ensures that people with disabilities, not only live, learn, work, and play in their communities, but more importantly, thrive. Arc Broward operates at 10 locations and provides 21 programs throughout Broward County, including its two pioneering Social Enterprises - Arc Educates and Arc Culinary
Do you love helping people and being a part of a team! Arc Broward is seeking candidates who are energetic, compassionate, entrepreneurial individuals who want to have an impact on other people’s lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Primary responsibility for all administrative and clerical activities to support the Arc Works program.
- Responsible for maintaining charts, conducting data entry using multiple computer programs, assisting with client intakes, compiling reports, and working closely with team members.
- This position requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, typing, and outstanding customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year experience as an Administrative/Program Assistant.
- Working knowledge of Outlook and MS Office required-Excel/Word/Outlook.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must pass physical and drug test.
- Must have reliable transportation to work in multiple locations and local travel between sites during the work day.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Prior experience with ETO, SAMIS, REBA, and PDMS computer programs is preferred.
Full-time (40 hour) per week
$12.50 per hour
Benefits for Full Time Employees Include:
- Health Insurance Benefits to include medical, dental, and vision. *Includes Domestic Partner
- Supplemental life insurance benefits
- Short term and Long term disability
- Over five-weeks Paid Time Off plan for employees in their 1st year of employment.
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- 403b Plan contribution opportunity from day 1 of employment. Employer match after 6 months of employment.
Arc Broward is an Equal Opportunity Employer and abides by the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and state laws governing employment of individuals with disabilities