Ascena Retail Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
JST0677 Style Advisor Seasonal
at Ascena Retail Group, Inc.
Justice is the largest tween specialty retailer in the world. Known as the destination for fashion-aware tweens, we provide the hottest fashion merchandise and accessories for tween girls, ages 7-14. We celebrate tween girls through an extraordinary experience of fashion and fun in an everything-for-her destination. Operating over 1,000 stores throughout the United States and Canada, along with an international presence in Asia, Mexico, Latin America, and the Middle East, our mission at Justice is to enhance a tween girl's self-esteem by providing her the hottest fashion and lifestyle products, in a unique, fun, interactive environment-all at a great value for mom.
Whether you're in the hallways of our home office or in our stores, you'll find that our associates are friendly and genuine. At Justice, we collaborate. We communicate honestly. We set trends. We work hard, speak up, and have fun. We celebrate our accomplishments and recognize our peers. We give back. And we eat dinner with our families. Every day, we make a positive difference in the lives of our tween girl and our coworkers. We're the difference between liking your job and loving it.
Ready to apply? We currently have an opportunity for a JST0677_Style Advisor Seasonal to join our team located at our Store 0677-Pembroke Crsng-Justice-Pembroke Pines, FL 33026.
Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14 years of age).
What you'll do:
The Style Advisor (SA) demonstrates selling behaviors consistent with the current selling model and happily engages both mom and girl to create a positive customer experience. Demonstrates company values by working cooperatively with others. Approaches work with positive intent and has the ability to properly communicate and interact with associates and customers. Completes tasks as assigned.
Are you Justice material? We hope so. Here's what we look for:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Ability to perform duties as described
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with customers and associates at all times
- Ability to work various hours/days of the week
- Ability to move throughout the store continually for periods of up to 8 hours with fifteen minute breaks and meal periods, as required by state law
- Ability to read documents and computer screens, and write and count in order to accurately complete company documentation and tasks
- Ability to operate cash register by depressing keys and remembering keying sequences and policies
- Ability to reach for, push, pull and/or move merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds
What we value - we are:
- Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in everything we do!
- Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results!
- Creative: our girl is all about what's new and what's hot. We encourage innovation and support creativity because that's what she expects from us.
- Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right thing!
- Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated - we want you to enjoy life, have fun, and take care of you!
- At least 16 years of age
- Ability to relate to customers of all ages & backgrounds
- Ability to follow directions & work productively with others
Location:Store 0677-Pembroke Crsng-Justice-Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
Position Type:Seasonal (Fixed Term) (Seasonal)/Part time
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.
ascena retail group, inc. (NASDAQ: ASNA) is a leading national specialty retailer offering apparel, shoes, and accessories for women under the Ann Taylor, LOFT, Lou & Grey, Lane Bryant, maurices, dressbarn and Catherines brands, and for tween girls under the Justice brand. ascena retail group, inc. operates ecommerce websites and over 4,800 stores throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
For more information about ascena retail group, inc. visit: ascenaretail.com, AnnTaylor.com, LOFT.com, louandgrey.com, lanebryant.com, cacique.com, maurices.com, dressbarn.com, catherines.com, and shopjustice.com.