Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
at Ascendo Resources
Ascendo Resources is currently searching for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join the team of our rapidly growing client. This position requires employee to compile and present reports to management based on chargeback analysis, past due receivables and customer disputes. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two year experience handling accounts receivable duties. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone seeking to be a part of spectacular growing organization!
- Run credit reports
- Generate Invoices
- Perform light collections duties via email and phone with a high focus on customer service
- Analyze chargebacks & dispute invalid claims
- Prepare A/R reconciliations
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Prepare and record daily bank transactions
Ascendo specializes in placing accounting, finance, banking, compliance, healthcare, Legal, IT, HR, and administrative professionals in temporary and project opportunities, as well as direct-hire positions. Through our specialized divisions, Ascendo Resources has the solution to your critical staffing & consulting needs.
What is a Talent Network?
- Bachelor in Accounting is preferred; or related experience
- Must be proficient with Excel and Word;
- Must have the ability to complete assignments within time frame specified.
- Must have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels
- Must have flexibility to handle multiple projects simultaneously