Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ascendo Resources
Ascendo Resources has been retained by a Major Global Banking Institution to search for a Credit Analyst
Candidate should be results driven Credit Analyst professional with experience in Commercial loans. Proven skills in credit risk analysis, portfolio management and document specialist. Excellent organizational skills accomplished when coordinating all aspects of loan account openings. Skilled at building rapport with loan department personnel and referring partners in order to expedite the booking and disbursements of loans. Knowledgeable in BSA/AML policy and procedure. Fluent in Spanish and English.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Adept at financial research and making presentations on commercial credit to executive teams.
- Monitoring market, regulatory, macro-economic and political developments and assessing their impact on the credit quality
- Accurately and efficiently evaluated credit applications for financial institutions, commercial and industrial loans and commercial real estate deals
- Complete appraisal reviews for new commercial real estate loans, or modifications, or as otherwise required by Chief Credit Officer
- Ongoing review of credit files and quarterly financial reports on assigned loan files
- Managed an assigned loan portfolio of International Private Banking clientele from LATAM clientele collateralized by investment portfolio
- Prepared memorandums pertaining to new and existing loans, including application letters, commitment letters and credit approval request
- Provided front-line portfolio maintenance including, but not being limited to, annual credit reviews, past due collections, loan documentation, monitoring of monthly reporting and loan covenant compliance
- Coordinated with loan department to ensure proper booking and disbursement of international private banking loans
- Ensured that credit file contents satisfy with regulatory and compliance requirements (BSA)
- Collaborated with internal audit and with Federal Regulators for all issues related to International Private Banking Commercial Loans
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, finance, Business administration or related (Master Degree a plus)
- Bilingual: English / Spanish
- 5 year experience
- Experience working in a Private Banking Environment (desired)
- Experience working with loans collateralized by investment portfolio (big plus)
At Ascendo Resources we believe in building lasting relationships. We’re experts at matching our client’s organizational goals with the ideal candidate. We strive to meet both the candidates' objective of finding their desired position and employers' need to find the best possible resource for their organization. Your Ascendo business professional will be your sole point of contact whether searching for a direct hire employee or interim resource. This methodology allows the organization and Ascendo professional to build a more effective and efficient partnership.
Ascendo Resources is transcending the staffing industry. By joining us, you will have a ground-breaking opportunity to be a part of our fast-growing organization. Join the Ascendo Resources Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?