BCA Financial Services, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Communications Intern (Paid)
at BCA Financial Services, Inc
BCA Financial Services, Inc is seeking a passionate and driven Communications Intern. Our paid internship will offer you the flexibility of continuing your studies, while playing a part in communcation activites that are designed to increase employee engagement.
The Communications intern will provide support in implementing organizational communications and marketing stratagies. The intern will be expected to work 12-14 hours a week within the standard business hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Current enrollment in BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- Passion and a true interest in the PR/Communications industry
- Applicable knowledge of copywriting and editing
- Experience with social media platforms
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- AP Style knowledge
- Provide administrative assistance with the execution of BCA’s Public Relations and Communications strategy
- Suggest innovative ideas for engaging content
- Assist in the development of content for BCA’s internal and external web sites
- Draft media announcements and press releases
- Provide assistance in scheduling and coordinating of different events
- Complete administrative duties
- Assist in the photography of company events
- Assist in the development of marketing communications material
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams, including but not limited to the Chief Executive Officer, the BCA Change Management Team, Business Development, Human Resources and The EVENTS Team in developing press releases, blogs, and articles
- Develop an understanding of each department’s role within the company
- Recommend activities and develop media regarding wellness initiatives and charitable events
BCA Financial Services, Inc. has over seventy years of successful experience, professionally serving the receivable management needs of the healthcare, commercial and retail sectors. BCA provides an array of customizable accounts receivable management solutions enabling clients to gain control of their accounts receivable, maximize cash flow, reduce days revenue outstanding and bad debt expense, while improving public relations and customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in maintaining a professional and ethical work environment and focus on educating and assisting consumers to better understand billing and collection processes. Our staff makes a significant difference to consumers, businesses and the U.S. Economy. You can too!
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keyword Search: public relations, communication, PR intern, communications intern, marketing,