BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. Our Stations Operation team takes pride in our modern, new stations and the experiences our guests encounter during their time there. Teammates ensure our guests’ first and last impression of their Brightline journey exceed their expectations of train travel at every opportunity - from assisting guests by relieving them of their check-in baggage to helping them navigate and enjoy our pristine stations while answering any questions they may have. While serving food and beverages with a warm smile and showing genuine interest in their well-being and comfort, our guests soon notice that this is not your average station, journey, or experience. This is Brightline!
As an essential member of the Brightline Station Operations team you will often be the first smiling face to greet our guests. You will gladly share your wealth of local and Company knowledge while taking great care of all baggage and personal belongings that are checked in near the station entrance. Suggesting services and products, and stepping in to assist teammates in other areas of the station as needed, will assist our guests to conclude that they have made the right decision to travel with Brightline!
- Genuinely welcome guests with a warm smile and a sincere greeting, engaging in conversation when appropriate.
- Anticipate guest needs and share information about each station and the surrounding areas, adapting your communication style to suit a diverse population.
- Receive and process checked baggage and route them accurately.
- Assist guests to remove baggage from vehicles at the front of the station.
- Screen all check belongings using detection systems and following the appropriate safety protocols throughout.
- Tag and load checked baggage and personal items onto appropriately marked carts and push the carts to outbound trains prior to departure.
- Collect baggage carts from inbound trains; and push them to bring the baggage to the collection area.
- Prepare and load baggage carts to maximize capacity while always taking care of guest’s personal items and contents.
- Readily assist at security checkpoints, in the café and around the station, as needed.
- Participate actively in the security and safety of the station, keeping an eye out for any suspicious situations and immediately report them to the Security Supervisor.
- Participate in security briefings; maintain operating certification on screening/detection equipment.
- Signaling and directing backed up traffic (taxi, Uber, arriving/departing passengers)
- Warning cars that have parked or stopped for too long
- We are a new business model – agile and evolving. The job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do.
- You love working with people, staying upbeat and positive for hours on end (including in stressful times) and adapting your communication style to fit a diverse group of people.
- You have six months of similar experience in a related field such as; concierge, bell hop, hotels, airports, guest services, transportation, - this is not required but certainly is a PLUS.
- Your verbal communication skills are excellent and geared towards superior guest satisfaction.
- Standing, walking, bending, lifting up to 70lbs frequently, and pushing wheelchairs and heavy baggage carts up to 560lbs being physically active for entire shifts, is something you embrace.
- You are a minimum of 18 years old.
- You have demonstrated reliability, punctuality and dependability.
- You are able to spend up to 45 minutes outside in the South Florida climate several times during your shift.
- You have and can show legal permission to work in the United States.
- You are able to work shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- You speak, read, and write English at a High School level.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is not required, but a PLUS.
- We will make all attempts to provide a predictable work schedule, but the ability to pick up last minute shifts is a PLUS.
Thank you for your interest in Brightline, the Team that is Reimagining Train Travel.
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.