BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Relations Agent
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. Our Stations Operation team takes pride in our modern, new stations and the experiences our guests encounter during their time there. Teammates ensure our guests’ first and last impression of their Brightline journey exceed their expectations of train travel at every opportunity - from assisting guests by relieving them of their check-in baggage to helping them navigate and enjoy our pristine stations while answering any questions they may have. While serving food and beverages with a warm smile and showing genuine interest in their well-being and comfort, our guests soon notice that this is not your average station, journey, or experience. This is Brightline!
You will be the face of Brightline as guests enter our ticketing area. While suggesting services and products, upselling tickets, and answering questions, you will help our guests will know they have made the right decision to travel with Brightline - before they have even sat in one of our over-sized leather train seats!
- Welcome guests with a warm smile and a sincere greeting, engaging in conversation when appropriate.
- Be attentive and resolve grievances before they escalate.
- Handle ticket and reservation inquiries; demonstrate working knowledge of the booking and travel policy, fare structure and special needs services, such as but not limited to, wheelchair assistance.
- Be knowledgeable of seating options; take the opportunity to upsell when appropriate.
- Provide guests with information on available routes and timetables, platform locations, ticket prices, station offerings, local offerings and train features.
- Process credit card transactions for ticket sales, refunds or upgrades.
- Provide assistance at the self-service ticketing kiosks when needed.
- Anticipate guest needs and share information about each station and the surrounding areas, adapting your communication style to suit a diverse population.
- Use the telephone to return guest calls at predetermined times to answer their questions about our services or respond to a concern or problem they had while using Brightline.
- Assist to check in luggage at peak times.
- Assist with the screening of guests at the checkpoint area, as needed.
Participate actively in the security and safety of the station, keeping an eye out for any suspicious situations and immediately report them to the Security Supervisor.
We are a new business model – agile and evolving. This job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do.
- You love working with people, staying upbeat and positive for hours on end (including in stressful times) and skillfully adapt your communication style to fit a diverse group of people.
- You are able to assist special needs guests, such as those in need of wheelchair assistance, when necessary.
- You have sound judgment while thinking and acting independently.
- Your verbal and listening skills are excellent and geared towards superior guest satisfaction, in person and over the phone.
- You have at least one year experience in a high-traffic and related field, such as hospitality, guest services or transportation.
- Standing, walking, being on your feet all day and being physically active for entire shifts, is something you embrace.
- You have the ability to lift/carry various sizes and weights of baggage short distances and push a wheelchair occasionally.
- While you don’t have to be a whiz, you have math basic skills.
- You are a minimum of 18 years old.
- You are able to work shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is not required, but a PLUS.
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.