BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Corporate Partnership Sales
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. The Sales & Revenue Team ensures we are maximizing revenue by creatively selling tickets and corporate partnerships, aligning our organization with best in class brands looking to market to and engage with Brightline’s guests.
As an essential member of the Sales & Revenue Team, you will generate new corporate partnerships for Brightline, leveraging the assets of the organization to help our partners meet their marketing and sales goals and objectives. In your role, you’ll be working to produce qualified leads via a mixture of outbound sales efforts as well as attending events and functions in the business community to grow your network and foster new relationships.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works in conjunction with the Vice President of Corporate Partnerships to identify potential corporate partnership leads.
- Outbound sales calls and emails for the purpose of setting meetings and conference calls.
- Holding a Discovery meeting with decision makers to understand their core sales and marketing objectives while simultaneously presenting the story of Brightline and how Brightline’s partnership assets could help them achieve success.
- Develop proposals based upon Discovery meeting
- Presenting your proposals to decision makers in a persuasive manner
- Working the deal until a decision has been made
- Maintaining close relationships with the Marketing Team to fully understand Brightline’s assets and events calendar
- Daily CRM updates in Salesforce to properly track your progress in the sales funnel
- We are a new business model – agile and evolving. The job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Media/Sales experience a plus
- At least 5 years of relevant business to business sales success
- CRM/Salesforce experience a plus
- Excel experience a plus
- You enjoy being personally responsible for delivering results
- You are able to clearly and persuasively communicate across a range of personalities and in a variety of business and social interactions.
- You seek to genuinely understand potential partners to help tailor solutions to meet their needs.
JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, All Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.