BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Safety & Security Systems Property Manager
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. The Safety and Security Department plays a key role in keeping our system, guests and teammates safe and secure. We utilize state of the art technology and systems to ensure our guests experience care-free travel and our teammates have a safe and enjoyable place to work. Collaborating with local, county, state and federal authorities, our team of professionals ensure safety is Brightline’s number one priority.
As an essential member of the Safety and Security team, you will provide a safe and enjoyable work environment for yourself and others by monitoring .and patrolling our modern stations by engaging in professional security practices while enforcing rigid procedures to control access.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees security card access distribution, rebranding, cancellations, and troubleshooting for teammates, 3rd party contractors, FECR, FECI and VTUSA TOD assets.
- Oversees camera access, repairs, current installation needs, video documentation and evidence preservation processing for the trains, stations and facilities. This will include the download of video for incidents, and quality assurance needs, as warranted.
- Effective public speaking skills required; will need to present safety and security content in front of teammates and other external entities.
- Ability to respond on an emergent basis to incidents along the corridor to include the ROW, trains, stations and facilities.
- Effective investigative and report writing skills required; Work product will be prepared in furtherance of internal investigations, defense of claims and in anticipation of litigation.
- Review and comment on any VTUSA TOD safety or security reports.
- Primary Liaison for security support for the VTUSA TOD assets.
- Assist with management duties as needed with security team and at stations.
- Participate in the Brightline Safety Initiative
- May be called upon to cover a shift within the station for security or stations.
- Other duties as deemed fit.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver s License.
- Must have and maintain a driving record and insurance coverage that meets internal Company Policies.
- Must possess a valid Florida Concealed Weapons License and/or HR 218 Certification that is current and maintained.
- Retired Law Enforcement background with focus on Investigations, Emergency Management and/or community policing.
- Working knowledge of rail transportation is highly desirable.
- Possess positive attitude, strong customer service and leadership skills.
- Previous Site/Field Supervisory experience is required.
- Meticulous attention to detail, included strong observation and written documentation skills.
- Must have good computers skills and have a good working knowledge with security technology.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and ability to develop a team.
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.