Broward House, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager - Master's Level - Substance Abuse, Housing
at Broward House, Inc.
Broward House, an HIV/AIDS Organization, is hiring a mastered level or LPN Case Manager for our holistic Residential program serving those experiencing homelessness, substance abuse and HIV.
Must be skilled in crisis intervention, case management and Linkage to care.
The desirable candidate to join our team has proficient assessment, diagnostic skills and organizational skills with a commitment to quality standards and effective treatment to those in our community impacted by HIV, Substance Abuse, Homelessness and societal stigmas. Individual must demonstrate an ability to build rapport and provide creative interventions to a diverse population.
Necessary knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Provide intervention to support the stabilization and progression of client
- Provides Case Management and transition of residents including high acuity clients
- Develops and prepares groups to meet client needs, including transition and recovery aftercare
- Develops an individual plan of care and/or transition plan based on identified client’s needs.
- Arranges for services and completes referrals required for client based on individualized needs.
Skill / Requirements
- Must have a master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy or related from an accredited university or LPN.
- One year Case Management experience or LPN experience
- Knowledge of motivational interviewing techniques and trauma informed recovery desired
- One year experience with Substance Abuse population preferred
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS preferred
- Bilingual in Creole or Spanish preferred
Must pass all drug and background screening requirements, including a level 2 federal background and motor vehicle screening
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.