Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EPM Applications - Developer II
- Job ID
- Posting Location
- Miami, Fl
Summary of Position:
The incumbent is responsible for configuring, developing, testing, implementing and supporting technologies of assigned area. This role will work with a team to develop technical solutions that satisfy the needs of the business and provide recommendations towards the development of new technologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot production issues quickly by using research and proven techniques to resolve performance errors, data calculations, data validations, web forms, Smart View, data load issues, etc.
- Generate, configure, administer and optimize the performance of databases
- Update logical and physical database designs with requested or required changes
- Create technical documentation to support or enhance existing systems
- Provide input and expertise on architecting and designing system enhancements or creating new functionality for existing and new systems
- Develop complex SQL scripts and stored procedures with Smart View, web forms and reports
- Develop and maintain Block Storage Outline / Aggregate Storage Outline (BSO/ASO) cubes
- Write complex MDX scripts for ASO databases
- Create and maintain data forms, calculation scripts, MAXL automation, schedule jobs using batch scripts and business rules
- Prepare test cases and effectively conduct unit testing, including interacting with business users to validate results
- Communicate effectively with team and project stakeholders through both oral and written communication
- Manage multiple changing priorities/tasks
- Learn and understand the links between business drivers and IT processes, to include the market and major competitors
- Coach and develop less senior associates
- Demonstrates an understanding of technology used in area of responsibility with minimal supervision
- Intermediate level of coding and complex configuration
- Independently able to solve technical problems
- Ensures developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
- Executes unit, performance, acceptance tests to solutions to ensure they meet quality standards
- Experience as developer within one or more financial institutions managing databases and related infrastructure with integration of security methods and requirements
- High level of competency with reporting, ETL, and SQL queries, preferably in Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio and Hyperion Essbase and Essbase 126.96.36.199 running on Oracle 9i/10g/11i and SQL Server
- Experience developing in waterfall, hybrid or agile environment
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts
- Thorough knowledge of tools including Hyperion Planning, Smart View and Hyperion Financial Reporting.
- Solid knowledge of Hyperion Budgeting and Planning.
- Knowledge of IBM Showcase Warehouse Builder Sets, FDMEE and DRM Oracle tools.
- Strong knowledge of Hyperion EPM infrastructure.
- Essbase (Essbase Integration Services 188.8.131.52, Excel Add-In, Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office Version 184.108.40.206.900) Hyperion Planning, SQL, VBA, DB2 and Java.
- SQL Server from 2000 through 2014.
- JD Edwards World A9.2
- Maintains effective working relationships supporting company leadership and team
- Maintains a supportive and collaborative team work environment
- Tenacious, energetic, and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to conform promptly and efficiently to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a high-pressure environment through analytical and innovative problem-solving capabilities
- Sensitive and responsive to internal and external needs while maintaining composure and professionalism
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong customer service skills and focus required
- Upholds organizational values and understands the company's philosophy on diversity in the workplace
- 3+ years designing, implementing and maintaining Essbase database environments
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent certification required
- Proven hands-on experience in multidimensional analysis, designing applications Block Storage Outline / Aggregate Storage Outline, building dimensions, loading data, calculating data, aggregations, and database tuning and optimization techniques.
- Professional database administration certification, such as an Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional or Microsoft Certified Database Administrator or Oracle Essbase or Planning Certification
Lennar Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, personal appearance, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, or liability for service in the Armed forces of the United States.