Carillon Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Carillon Miami Beach
- Hourly, Non-Exempt, Non-Commissioned, and Non-Supervisory position.
- Primarily responsible for coordinating the delivery of food to tables, requesting assistance when needed. Responsible for preparing the garnishes for the expeditor.
- Supervised by the Food & Beverage Managers.
Essential Job Functions
- Makes sure the station is set up with necessary garnishes and mis-en-place.
- Ensures all food leaving the kitchen is of the level of quality prescribed.
- Ensures hot food is hot and cold food is cold, all being garnished correctly.
- Follows directions of expeditor of food delivery priorities.
- Makes sure every food item is accounted for prior to running.
- Asks for assistance when necessary so all food goes out at the same time.
- Safely stores all food order tickets in an organized manner so no tickets are misplaced and they can be referred back to at a later time.
- Keeps own work area of the kitchen clean and organized.
- Carries food out to tables either via arms and hands for inside dining and on tray for outside dining.
- Knows where food is going and does not auction off food at the table.
- Studies and understands menu items so as to explain each dish and its components when placing it in front of guest if the server is not available to do so.
- After delivering the food, asks the guests if they would like anything else at this time; communicates guest requests to server as needed or handles request with a sense of urgency.
- Carries extra silverware and napkins at all times in case anything is missing.
- Communicates with servers to ensure efficient timing and delivery of menu courses.
- Assists servers as needed
- Completes all side work at start and end of shift. Restocks all china, glass and silverware during shift as directed
- Available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the operation as directed by management.
- Adheres to Carillon Miami Beach standards for guest service
- Refers guest problems or complaints to supervisor according to Carillon Miami Beach guest problem resolution policy.
- Reports and documents any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures to management immediately.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirement
- Six months of non-fast foodservice experience a plus.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Must be guest-service oriented, able to work well with a variety of people, dependable and responsible.
- Must possess pride in Carillon Miami Beach standards of food service
- Must be able to effectively communicate with a variety of people.
- Must be a quick learner, follow instructions well, and be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs and conduct repetitive movements.
- Must be able to operate equipment associated with essential job tasks, such as but not limited to: blenders, coffee equipment, elevators, etc.
Walk-In Interview Hours:
No Appointments Necessary.
Must submit application online prior to attending an interview.
Wednesdays,10am-12pm & Thursday, 2pm-4pm
Parking meters available, Valet parking will NOT be validated.