Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Nurse Manager
at Centers Health Care
Revival Home Health Care is actively looking to hire Clinical Nurse Managers to work for our Certified Home Health Agency.
- Utilizes current nursing concepts and principles as well as an understanding of coverage criteria to direct, supervise, and ensure the quality of care provided by the Coordinators of Care (COC) and other Clinical staff.
- Assures the periodic reassessment of and appropriate revisions to the plan of care and ensures full resort packages are submitted timely
- Evaluates the skills and services provided by the clinical staff through record review, field visits, and case conferencing.
- Maintains effective communication with staff and patients
- Serves as a patient advocate in communications with third-party payers.
- Identifies staffing and service needs
- Provides Direction to COCs regarding difficult patient issues
- Assesses the educational needs of the COCs relative to the patient’s care and ensures their needs are met.
- Participates in an on-call coverage rotation
- Performs other related duties as needed
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Margate, Florida
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aide to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.