Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Sales Executive
at Cumberland Group
|Title:||Enterprise Sales Executive|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
About Cumberland Group
Voted as a top 10 best workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Cumberland Group is the advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology can't keep up with today's demands. We sit at the intersection of management consulting firms, technology manufacturers, VARS, and system integrators. Our combination of fresh perspective, deep resources, and turn-on-a-dime flexibility is why leading companies partner with Cumberland Group for their most challenging IT initiatives.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for generating, developing, and maintaining long-term sustainable client relationships in order to navigate them through the challenge of selecting and integrating the most appropriate technology process and aligned operating model.
- Generate net new business as well as maintain and grow relationships with existing accounts.
- Develop and execute targeted territory/account plans to achieve goals and exceed individual quota responsibility.
- Consistently initiate sales calls; pursue prospects to secure meetings; win referrals and explore sales opportunities.
- Control the sales process; utilize sales cycle methodology, account and relationship development methodology; overcome objections and obstacles to build a pipeline and exceed quota responsibility.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5-7 years
- Degree(s) Preferred: Bachelor’s, Master’s degree in Business, Technology, or other related business fields
- Documented performance of increasing revenue and quota attainment
- Strong business acumen; ability to identify and effectively articulate relevant business value to clients.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal oversight on a regular basis.
- Ability to effectively qualify and scope opportunities; actively discuss and develop solutions that align with client’s business objectives.
- Project executive level presence to interact with C-level executives.
- Experience in managing complex sales engagements and selling multifaceted technical solutions to executive decision-makers.
- In depth understanding of transformative IT in order to lead clients through the shift from traditional service models to cloud and cloud-like service delivery style models.
- Thorough understanding and documented history of selling and helping clients in the areas of cloud services enablement, software defined everything, converged and hyper converged infrastructure, physical data center, always-on environments, user computing and mobility, information security.
Other Notable Skills
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Reliable, Resilient, High Commitment
- Collaborative, team-oriented character
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Cumberland Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human Resources by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (770-726-3016).
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online. Not accepting resumes from Recruiting Agencies.