Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Count Room Clerk I
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Count Room/Vault
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park
Located just 20 minutes north of the Ft. Lauderdale, FL sandy beaches, Isle Casino® Racing Pompano Park is home to 1,500 slots, 40 poker tables, electronic blackjack and craps, five restaurants, and racing amenities that include a high-tech sports bar and wagering area overlooking the track. The Isle’s 660 team members are dedicated to providing our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. For more information, visit www.islepompanopark.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for emptying slot machines containing unaudited BVA cans and transport to Count Room for counting. Counts contents of BVA’s, Poker and Table Games boxes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for collecting bill validator acceptors.
- Responsible for taking unaudited money out of all boxes.
- Responsible for running money through the Glory GSA 500 for count.
- Filling out paperwork for game boxes and completing the shift settlement sheets.
- Keying information into the computer.
- Cleaning up of the soft count area.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest and employees.
- Responsible for regular and punctual attendance for scheduled shifts.
- Knowledge of all special events and promotional activities available to guest.
- Demonstrate ability to understand, communicate and comply with Company Policies, Processes, and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to handle and count money accurately.
- Capable of operating a computer and printer.
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions and memos.
- Ability to use a 10 key calculator.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Able to obtain a valid state Gaming License.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Able to stand, sit, walk for prolonged periods.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, lifting ( 50lbs) and bending.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!