Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
Responsible to perform maintenance and repair services in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, electrical, machine servicing, air conditioning, wall covering, and masonry.
- Perform maintenance and repair services and equipment as directed.
- Schedule maintenance of equipment to ensure performance rates and quality meet established specifications.
- Identify safety problems applicable to the repair and maintenance of systems and take necessary corrective action.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and use of all procedures and safety techniques for the various trades.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and mechanical trades a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience preferred.
- High school education or equivalent. Trade apprenticeship preferred.