Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Guest Services/Customer Support
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
We are looking for an experienced Lifeguard to join TEAMBLEAU! The Lifeguard will be responsible for skilled water safety work involving the prevention of accidents and injuries and responding and performing emergency lifesaving and first aid care as occasions require at the Resort pools.
- Monitor activities in swimming area to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers.
- Caution swimmers regarding potentially unsafe areas.
- Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid.
- Set up and organize workstation with designated supplies, forms, and resource materials.
- Maintain and inspect work areas for cleanliness.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, managament and guests.
- Minimum of one year experience as a lifeguard or any acceptable related combination of training and experience required.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- AED/CPR and Lifeguard Certified required.