Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Night Audit Clerk
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
- Post and balance all hotel work for each day.
- Prepare restaurant audits to breakdown and balance data.
- Verify accuracy of data, calculations, postings, and transactions recorded.
- Generate audit reports accurately in accordance with standard procedures.
- Thoroughly document audit procedures to support work performed and results obtained.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Computer literate.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of priciples and practices of organization, planning, records management, and general administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Basic auditing experience preferred.