Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nightlife Security Officer (On Call)
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Regular On-Call
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
Are you looking for an opportunity to earn extra income! We are looking for on-call Security Officers to join our Team! The Security Officer is responsible for performing protective and enforcement functions to maintain a safe and secure environment for hotel guests, visitors, and employees. This opportunity is for our nightlife events which occurs between 11PM - 5AM.
- Respond quickly to emergencies, disturbances, undesired conduct, and threats to life and property.
- Respond to assigned calls and initiate necessary reports and/or corrective action.
- Responsible for providing security services for customers and club members
- May have to control any intense situation like fighting or accident.
- Give direct supervisor regular reports of incidents and accidents that might have occurred in the club or near it.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Well organized and demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- Bilingual highly desireable.
- High school education or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of one six months night club/bar security experience preferred. Military or law enforcement background preferred.