Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Housekeeping/Public Areas
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
The Warehouse Attendant will be responsible for the daily operations of maintaining the Food and Beverage Warehouse, including proper sanitation standards. Stocking/organizing shelves with incoming material/merchandise and Food and Beverage into the warehouse and rotating food and beverage products to avoid spoilage. Gathering and checking stocked items requested by departments. Conducting inventory on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Assisting the Warehouse Supervisor and Warehouse Manager in any additional task.
Examples of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following):
- Gather, palletize and date mark items from stock request delegated by Inventory Control Check Point, Warehouse Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
- Fill out stock request requisition with quantities gathered and sign stock request on the “Approved By” line and turn into Checkpoint.
- Bring in Warehouse Inventory items from loading docks into the warehouse and place on assigned proper shelves.
- Rotate stock items on shelves according to FIFO.
- Notify Warehouse Lead, Supervisor or Manager of possible spoilage issues and low PAR level items.
- Participate in deliveries if necessary.
- Participate in daily inventory counts.
- Complete assigned cleaning assignment.
- Assist Receiving Department on an as needed basis.
- Complete assigned weekly cleaning assignments as delegated by the Warehouse Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Participate in weekly inventory.
- Complete monthly cleaning assignments as delegated by the Warehouse Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management, staff, and guests.
Requires scheduling flexibility and teamwork as well as a self-starter and the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Requires knowledge of receiving practices as well as proper food and beverage safety handling and usage of warehouse equipment, such as fork lift, pallet jack, hand truck, and company vehicle.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance of policies and procedures, job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels, and other instructions.
- Relevant experience preferred.