Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Branch Operations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Driver position. This position will load, unload and deliver product to customer sites as required. Maintain strong customer service and fill in as backup for warehouse and front counter staff as required. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
- Load, unload and deliver product to customer sites within designated time frames using the shortest routes possible
- Maintain required logs and reports necessary to maintain DOT and company policies relating to safety standards and operation of delivery vehicles, forklifts etc.
- Strong knowledge of safe driving policies. Maintain safe driving practices
- Safely load and properly block, brace, and secure the cargo
- Heavy lifting required
- Second warehouse back-up
- Act as the warehouse and/or front counter back up as needed
- 1+ yrs driving a commercial vehicle
- Valid commercial drivers license with no infractions – Must have a current driver license with excellent driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent (for example GED)
- Able to multi-task well with the ability to assist in warehouse or front counter or a branch as needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to proficiently use MS Office including Outlook & Excel, Mincron and a scanner
- Ability to operate a forklift
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.