Hard Rock International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Restaurant General Manager
at Hard Rock International
- Location : Location
- AT-INNSBRUCK, AUSTRIA
- Food & Beverage - Salaried
- Job ID
With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27 hotels and 12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company’s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In 2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com.
A franchise partner of Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc., is seeking a talented Restaurant General Manager for the Hard Rock Cafe Innsbruck . General Manager is the senior business leader in the cafe responsible for upholding all brand standards and core values, while meeting or exceeding Hard Rock’s business objectives. Responsible for asset management of the entire facility, the General Manager is expected to demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to identifying and acting on opportunities and challenges to maximize the business’ full potential in the market.
- Demonstrate the ability to grow the business by generating consistent year-over-year entrée count
- Manage the business in a sustainable manner that meets or exceeds agreed upon financial and other business goals, while adhering to all of Hard Rock’s brand standards and core
- Attain a level of top-line sales performance that ranks as #1 in your market place competitive
- Communicate a clear direction to your team by understanding the business’ strengths, weaknesses and
- Empower your team with a consistent mission regarding cafe goals to achieve desired results.
- Work cross-functionally so that your team executes all systems and processes to consistently deliver all products and services to brand
- Build a highly functional team of management and hourly team members who share a common vision and values surrounding the overall success of the
- Champion change, ensuring all local and company initiatives are implemented successfully.
- Foster an environment of customer advocacy in which all team members put the guest first in very
- Set standards for overall guest satisfaction that meet or exceed brand standards as determined by an objective ranking
- Be responsive and hospitable to guest feedback from all sources, including social media and
- Attract and retain the most exceptionally talented people available in the market and place them in positions that leverage their skills and expertise for maximum
- Clearly define goals and expectations for each management and hourly team member using performance review tools and hold your people accountable for successful performance.
- Actively nurture your team’s development and advancement along well-defined career paths.
- Consistently demonstrate that you have an enduring passion for your own continuous learning and professional
This job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry inclusive of restaurant front line operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or Culinary preferred.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to effectively pitch and present information in one-on-one and group situations to media, customers, clients, partners and other employees of the organization.
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
- Genuine enthusiasm and aptitude for serving people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of business acumen and common sense
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time.
Ready to apply? Please email your resume to: email@example.com When submitting your resume, please include in the email title the position and location you are applying for.
Hard Rock International is an equal opportunity employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL – SERVE ALL, and strive to foster an inclusive workplace culture for every team member. Hard Rock welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA),it is the policy of Hard Rock to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact a member of our Human Resources team.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
This job posting is for a position in a [hotel/restaurant] that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be submitted to and reviewed solely by the franchisee, who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters