Ideal Innovations, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Forensic Technical Representative
at Ideal Innovations, Inc.
NOTE: Work Locations: ONE EACH: AFRICOM (Stuttgart, Germany) ; National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) (Charlottesville, VA) ; CENTCOM (Tampa, FL) ; NORTHCOM (Colorado Springs, CO) ; PACOM (Hawaii) ; SOUTHCOM (Doral, FL) ; USAREUR (Wiesbaden Germany) ; USACDIC (Quantico, VA) ; JIDO (DC Area) ; FORSCOM, JSOC, USASOC (Ft. Bragg, NC) ; USNCB Interpol (Washington, DC) 
- Dynamic forensics team with many opportunities CONUS and OCONUS
- Work with other forensic experts in various fields to support global forensics and biometrics labs both in the US and OCONUS.
- This contract supports the overall Identity Management concept within the military services
- Enhance your experience working in conjunction with a fully-functional government laboratory to integrate forensic standards and capabilities at the individual locations.
- Serve as a Defense Forensic Science Center (DFSC) Forensic Exploitation Directorate (FXD) Forensic Technical Representative (FTR).
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) forensic knowledge, expertise, and advice to the Commander and Staff concerning collection, preservation, and exploitation of material.
- Integrate forensic standards and capabilities within his/her assigned location, Combatant Command, Service Component Commands, as well as Partner Nations (PNs), while representing DFSC-FXD’s capabilities.
- Assist with Concept of Operation (CONOP) development for forensic support within the Combatant Command (CCMD) or Army Service Component Command (ASCC) that includes deployable and reach back requirements.
- Assist in determining forensic exploitation requirements to support Partner Nation capacity building engagements.
- Coordinate CCMD/ASCC forensic engagement opportunities. Incorporate forensic exploitation into key theater exercises and Subject Matter Expert Exchanges (SMEE).
- Assist with development of forensic guidance in Theater Campaign Plan (TCP), Operations Plan (OPLAN), Operations Order (OPORD), Contingency Plan (CONPLAN), and Theater Security Cooperation Plan (TSCP).
- Assist in developing Requests for Forces (RFF) to meet CCMD/ASCC forensic exploitation support requirements.
- Identify any rapid response requirements and codify them in theater Prepare to Deploy Orders (PTDO).
- Codify enduring forensic exploitation support requirements in the CCMD Integrated Priority List (IPL).
- Provide support as a CCMD/ASCC Staff Action Officer and brief at the O-5 and above level.
- Eight (8) years of experience in the support of Government and Military operations, and in support of the forensic and/or biometric community. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing at the O-5 and above level ( i.e., experience in writing technical reports, writing and presenting briefs, etc.) Demonstrated ability to read, write, interpret, and assist in implementing Concept of Operations (CONOP), Theater Campaign Plans (TCP), Operations Plans (OPLAN), Operation Orders (OPORD), Request for Forces (RFF), Contingency Plans (CONPLAN), Theater Security Operation Plans (TSCP), and Integrated Priority Lists (IPL) at the Combatant Command (CCMD) and DoD Service Component levels. Extensive knowledge of the processes surrounding collection, preservation, and forensic exploitation of captured material. Knowledge of DoD and DoJ Identity Management solutions and processes. Prior experience working in or running a forensic lab. Prior experience in support of Combatant Commands (COCOMs) and Task Forces. Deployment experience in the support of named missions
- US Citizen
- Able to obtain a US Secret Clearance and US Passport (those who already possess US Secret Clearance and passport preferred).
- Able to lift 70 lbs. to a working height of 48 inches
- Able to perform general office and laboratory duties/functions
US Clearance: Current US Secret Clearance
HQ Location: Arlington, VA
Work Locations: ONE EACH: AFRICOM (Stuggart Germany) ; National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) (Charlottesville, VA) ; CENTCOM (Tampa, FL) ; NORTHCOM (Colorado Springs, CO) ; PACOM (Hawaii) ; SOUTHCOM (Doral, FL) ; USAREUR (Wiesbaden Germany) ; USACDIC (Quantico, VA) ; JIDO (DC Area) ; FORSCOM, JSOC, USASOC (Ft. Bragg, NC) ; USNCB Interpol (Washington, DC) 
Apply: Online https://www.idealinnovations.com/careers
Ideal Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. Ideal Innovations, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.