Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inktel selects only the best and the brightest to be a part of our cutting-edge organization. We surround ourselves with a team of forward-thinking professionals who aren’t afraid to push the limits. If you’re inspired to join an industry trendsetter that will challenge and reward you, keep reading. We’re looking to work with you.
Our dynamic Recruiting Team is currently in search of a Recruiting Manager. This position will report directly to our Director of Talent Acquisition.
You will manage the full-cycle recruiting process, from reviewing candidates’ resumes to overseeing the onboarding process, for both entry-level and managerial-level positions.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years of professional work experience, specifically in recruiting (in-house and/or agency) and/or sales
- Strong computer skills, including intermediate Microsoft Office skills and strong social media skills, including the use of LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Previous management/supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of federal and state hiring regulations
- Goal-driven and motivated by aggressive recruiting targets
- Comfortable working independently and creating the right structure and processes to ensure success
- Ability to think critically, remain well-organized, and prioritize tasks on competing deadlines
- Flexible, friendly personality with strong time-management skills
- Strong judge of character and excellent interviewing skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Infectious enthusiasm for the identification and attraction of phenomenal talent
- Source and attract top talent for both entry-level and supervisory-level positions
- Develop a pipeline of candidates, both passive and non-passive
- Develop creative and innovative ways to attract top talent including the use of social media, open houses, job fairs, postings on job boards, partnerships with local schools, etc.
- Create standardized recruiting processes, including conducting the right assessments, and ensure adherence to those processes
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and the operations leadership
- Create a positive, welcoming environment in the office for prospective candidates
- Source and interview (over the phone and in-person) candidates at a variety of skill and experience levels for diverse roles
- Serving as the manager and mentor to the Recruiting Administrators; supervise their ongoing recruiting efforts and making sure requisitions are filled in a timely manner
- Consult with multiple hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and createcompelling job descriptions based on those needs
- Support staff members at all levels; work to create a diverse and collaborative culture
- Incorporate quarterly training to develop existing team members
- Conduct interview training sessions for supervisors and other operations leadership personnel
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.