Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Sales Associate
SALES ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for customer-focused, collaborative sales associates in the greater Miami area, with the following experience:
- Work with other team members to establish and achieve the top standard of store execution
- Deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Build and maintain a positive, high energy, respectful, collaborative work environment
- Be a Brand Ambassador – enthusiastic and passionate about the brand, educating the consumer on what our brand stands for
- Provide world class customer service, getting to know your customers and meeting their needs
- Understanding of our systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties
- Become a product and culinary expert, by giving full effort during our training classes in order to communicate it to the customer
- Deep understanding of our product offerings
- Assist customers during the check-out process
- Receive deliveries
- Maintain and replenish inventory
- Ensure store is clean and inviting to our customers
- Maintain accurate signage and pricing
- Adhere to Loss Prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Education/Experience: High school degree required, Previous retail sales experience preferred, but not required
- Language Skills: Must be fluent in English and ability to speak Spanish is preferred
- Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management.
- Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, listening, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
- Work Hours: Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE