Ashley HomeStore is looking for Sales Associates who care about the quality products and services they represent, their customers, and their co-workers. We are seeking women and men who are self-motivated, energized, customer service and sales focused. If you’re fashion forward, passionate, relentless, professional, and a "people-person", we want to talk with you!
In this pivotal, critical customer-touch retail sales position you will be selling furniture and home décor products to our customers. Our professional retail Sales Associates are devoted to helping individuals and families create something fresh and new in their homes, not just selecting furniture, but helping them design their living space. ALL women and men who are either entry level, returning to the workforce, or seasoned professionals should apply today!
What does a typical day look like?
- Greeting customers upon their arrival in our retail showroom and learning their motivation for their visit; really getting to know them and developing long-term relationships
- Presenting and discussing various home furnishings product options based upon your discovery of the prospective customer's lifestyle, needs and goals
- Using our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, called the Personal Business Assistant, you will organize and manage your prospective customer database by identifying and qualifying leads generated from prior customer visits
- Contacting customers to inform them about new sales and special events
- Assisting customers in financing, purchasing, delivery and ultimate satisfaction
- Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous professional training and development
Enjoy the perks! We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
- Generous, competitive commission and monthly bonus plan with uncapped earnings potential
- Hourly rate guaranteed or commissions, whichever is greater, during first eight (8) weeks of employment
- Self-directed, blended learning program consisting of on-the-job training segments, computer based training (CBT) modules and classroom training, designed so that you can focus on learning and growing your abilities at your own pace
- Continuous professional development and training, including a Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Comprehensive Health Package (i.e., medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage, etc.)
- Paid vacation
- Promote from within
- Health and Wellness Clinic and monthly initiatives
- Family-spirited culture (Want free movie tickets on your birthday?)
- Recognition and reward programs (Ask us about values cards)
- Associate purchase discount program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- A host of other excellent benefits (such as discounts on gym memberships, cruises, cell phone plans, etc.)