Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
|Branch Name:||Miami||Dress Code:||Jacket, WARM, gloves|
|Branch Phone:||(305) 262-7280||Job ID:||234434|
|Pay Information:||$8.10 - $8.10||Order Type:||TP|
Flower Production/Arrangement Associate
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for handling and assembling all flowers into Bouquets or Arrangements. Training will be provided as there are daily and weekly goals to be met. All Bouquets and Arrangements will need to be produced in specific detail using foam and/or cutting methods. The main goal is to ensure all product is arranged and assembled in a presentable manner to prepare for packaging.
- Work with team in maintaining organized and clean work stations
- Assist with assembling and arranging flowers to meet designed requirements
- Meet daily and weekly goals on # of arrangments completed
- Attention to detail
- Able to be trained and help team in other areas
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand on your feet for an 8-12 hour shift
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment (30 degrees)
Bilingual a plus but not required