Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
|Branch Name:||Plantation||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(954) 424-3173||Job ID:||235637|
|Pay Information:||$55,000.00 - $75,000.00||Order Type:||TP|
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
- Responsible for daily and weekly department inspections to ensure GMP and safety compliance.
- Responsible for knowing all VPX SOP'S as it relates to the Packaging compounding and pre-weight department.
- Responsible for coordinating with maintenance department the daily , weekly and yearly PMs of all the equipment in the production department.
- Responsible for ordering all utensils and apparatus needed for the department.
- Ensuring that all activities within the production department are executed per all VPXSOP"S .
- Daily review of all Master Batch Records.
- Responsible for reporting all quality related issues to the Quality Assurance Department.
- Assist in the investigations of quality related issues.
- Coordinating the daily allocation of raw materials to each processing area.
- Conduct employee evaluations.
- Responsible for the training of all the new hires in the Packaging ,compounding and the pre-weight department.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 Years experience within the Beverage and Distributor/Manufacturing Environment
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a "whatever it takes" attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Candidate will be required to work an alternating weekend schedule.
Shift alternates on a monthly rotation. Fri/Sat/Sun 6am-430pm, and the following month, Mon-Thurs 6am-430pm.