Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2020-2021 Faculty Assistant
at Gulliver Schools
About Gulliver Preparatory School
Gulliver Preparatory School is a co-educational, non-profit organization that was established in 1926 in Miami, Florida and offers an integrated and comprehensive college preparatory program for grades PreK3 -12. One of the largest independent schools in Florida, GulliverPrep enrolls more than 2,200 students on four campuses. Our Mission is to create an academic community devoted to educational excellence, with a personal touch, that fulfills each student’s potential.
The Marian C. Krutulis PK-8 Campus is currently seeking a faculty assistant to support the teaching in classrooms for the 2020-2021 school year. The ideal candidate understands child development, has experience working with children and is committed to growing as an educator. Candidates should be collaborative team players and possess a flexible attitude and a healthy sense of humor. Additional skills needed include:
- Strong communication skills
- High-level of resourcefulness
- Current technology-user skills
- Associates Degree or ECE Degree and minimum of two years’ experience working with primary-aged and/or elementary-aged children.
- Two year ECE college certificate or a Child Development Certificate.
- Red Cross First Aid, CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and AED (automated external defibrillator) training and certification are required upon acceptance of position.
Criminal Background Check, Level II Fingerprint Screening(s) and Drug screen
Gulliver Schools Inc. is an EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace