Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Community:||The Brennity at Tradition|
|Location:||Port St. Lucie, FL|
***MUST BE HVAC CERTIFIED***
1. Assist with the maintenance of all areas of the community, including, but not limited to, the building, grounds, fences, parking areas, ditches, community houses, swimming pools, spas, furniture, appliances, heating and air conditioning, and lift stations.
2. Assist with the maintenance of all service equipment, power equipment, power tools, hand tools, and kitchen equipment according to manufacturer’s guidelines.
Coordinate preventive maintenance programs according to manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications.
3. Assist with the maintenance of preventive maintenance records on each residential unit. Utilize work order system to track all repairs. Communicate with residents the status of repairs.
4. Conduct daily inspections of building interior, exterior grounds, and outside equipment.
5. Promote the safety of residents, visitors, and associates by identifying and resolving any potentially dangerous situations, including, but not limited to, removing snow and ice from all walkways, facilitating in the clean-up of any liquid spills, and eliminating trip hazards. Notify the Maintenance Director of any unresolved and unsafe conditions of equipment and/or facilities that may endanger a resident, visitor, and/or associate of the community.
6. Work with contract services when necessary for timely results.
7. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.