Jupiter Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Emergency Room RN, Full Time Nights
at Jupiter Medical Center
Jupiter Medical Center is reimagining how to restore the community's health and wellness. Award-winning physicians, world-class partnerships and innovative techniques and technology enable Jupiter Medical Center to provide a broad range of services with specialty concentrations in cardiology, oncology, imaging, orthopedics and spine, digestive health, emergency services, lung and thoracic, women's health, weight management and men's health. Our medical center consistently performs in the top 10 percent of hospitals for patient quality and satisfaction and has earned the highest rating in the region for quality of care.
Within nursing services, the Registered Nurse assumes the accountability and responsibility as a professional nurse for providing "Patient Centered Care" for an assigned group of patients.
- The RN plans, directs, and evaluates nursing care while providing a holistic view, which may include dimensions of physical, developmental, emotional, psychosocial, cultural, spiritual, and functional status.
- Assessment involves the orderly collection of information to develop a comprehensive Standard of Care to meet identified patient care outcomes, and evaluate effectiveness of a nursing plan of care.
- Established nursing objectives, standards, policies, and procedures will be followed in administering nursing care.
- Initial assessments provide a baseline for future comparisons that can be made in order to individualize care.
- Ongoing assessment and reassessment are required to meet the patient's changing needs.
- RN ensures accurate documentation, adequate supplies and is knowledgeable in operation of equipment.
- Current RN licensure in the state of Florida. BSN preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS for healthcare provider required.
- ACLS, PALS from AHA are both required as is the NIH Stroke Scale Certification.
- At least 1-2 years of Emergency or other Critical Care nursing experience in an acute care setting is required
- Must maintain compliance with hospital procedural standards and support and promote JMC mission and vision.