Jupiter Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mammography Technologist Per-Diem
at Jupiter Medical Center
- The Mammography Technologist performs mammography procedures and assists with bone density exams. Meets all patient care criteria for mammography, stereotactic, and bone density procedures. Proficient in film processing/hanging and taking down films. Demonstrates flexibility as needed to maintain the workflow. Demonstrates proficiency in resolving customer problems. Demonstrates proficiency in meeting timelines for customer satisfaction. Maintains Certification in mammography and stays abreast of the changes and prerequisites for mammographers. Performs diagnostic X-Ray procedures when necessary. Has an excellent knowledge of the human anatomy & pathology and can use this knowledge to provide quality films for interpretation. Demonstrates competency in the computer systems. Demonstrates proficiency in filing procedures as related to the specific modality. Prepares and checks outgoing patient letters. Assures that sufficient quantities of supplies are on hand at all times.
- Our staff have the responsibility, accountability, & authority to provide Safe Passage for our patients and families by utilizing the six dimensions of Relationship Based Care: Resources, Teamwork, Care Delivery, Outcomes, Professional Practice and Leadership.
- Our model of shared decision making provides a structure for team members to drive practice decisions that impact the practice environment and patient outcomes starting at the unit level and ultimately throughout the medical center. Participation and collaboration are encouraged and supported.
- Our enterprise-wide decision system, the JMC Pathway, provides the structure, methodologies and tools needed to support objective, data-driven decision making. The Pathway delivers excellence always, to both our physicians and customers, by maximizing the value generated from every hospital process and function. Team member participation, support and active use of JMC Pathway concepts and tools are required.
Jupiter Medical Center is reimagining how to restore the community's health and wellness. Award-winning physicians, world-class partnerships and innovative techniques and technology enable Jupiter Medical Center to provide a broad range of services with specialty concentrations in cardiology, oncology, imaging, orthopedics and spine, digestive health, emergency services, lung and thoracic, women's health, weight management and men's health. Our medical center consistently performs in the top 10 percent of hospitals for patient quality and satisfaction and has earned the highest rating in the region for quality of care.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Florida State Licensure; Certified Radiologic Technologist
- American Registry Radiologic Technologists in Mammography -ARRT,(M)
- BLS Certification by the American Heart Association