Jupiter Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Business Development
at Jupiter Medical Center
- Under the direction of the Director of Physician Business Development, the Business Development Manager oversees the sales efforts for the Medical Center, identifies and pursues business development opportunities
- Oversees the sales planning and sales reporting activities of the Business Development Team.
- Working with Business Development, assists with Implementation and maintenance of consultative sales process. This will include mentoring and assisting team members with planning and reporting as needed/requested.
- Serves as assigned Business Development Associate to one or more service lines.
- Acts as a liaison between physicians and Jupiter Medical Center.
- Works with service line leaders to identify and faciliate business opportunities. Reports sales and marketing activities to administration.
Jupiter Medical Center is reimagining how to restore the community's health and wellness. Award-winning physicians, world-class partnerships and innovative techniques and technology enable Jupiter Medical Center to provide a broad range of services with specialty concentrations in cardiology, oncology, imaging, orthopedics and spine, digestive health, emergency services, lung and thoracic, women's health, weight management and men's health. Our medical center consistently performs in the top 10 percent of hospitals for patient quality and satisfaction and has earned the highest rating in the region for quality of care.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in physician or hospital sales and marketing.
- Hospital experience preferred. Candidates will demonstrate education and experience appropriate to working in a fast paced sales and marketing environment.
- Must have knowledge of hospital service lines/departments. Ability to research, understand, explain and report service line volumes, utilization and market data as well as physician referral patterns.
- Ability to design and implement targeted sales strategies.
- Ability to recognize and communicate business opportunities, effectively represent the Medical Center while developing and maintaining business development initiatives.
- Able to use consultative sales techniques and develop and present physician activity and feedback using an organized and targeted process.
- Under the direction of Business Deelopment Director,teach colleagues the consultative sales process and reporting.