Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Ranked as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. Kimley-Horn is seeking a CADD Operator or Designer to join our Land Development team in Vero Beach, FL. This position is for an experienced CADD Operator or Designer who will use computer drafting techniques to generate site plans, construction drawings, zoning drawings and details associated with land development projects.
- High school diploma or better
- Relevant experience with a civil engineering consulting firm
- Working knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, good communication, team player, self-starter
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.