Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Civil CAD Operator Utilities
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Kimley-Horn, one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is looking for a CAD Operator or Designer to join our Water Resources team in Miami, FL!
This position is for an experienced CAD Operator or Designer who will use computer drafting techniques to generate site plans, construction drawings, zoning drawings and details associated with pipe networks and drainage infrastructure.
- High school diploma or better
- Relevant experience with a civil engineering consulting firm
- Working knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, good communication, team player, self-starter
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.