Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Civil Engineer Aviation Project Manager
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Ranked as one of Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For", Kimley-Horn prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals.
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Aviation Engineer with Project Management experience to join our growing Ft. Lauderdale team.
Primary duties include:
- Review design documents & drawings for airside and landside Aviation projects, including grading, drainage, pavement design, specifications, and construction safety plans
- Collaborating and/or coordinating design teams consisting of multi-discipline design engineers and technicians
- AutoCAD Civil 3D design
- Lead, support, and delegate work to project team.
- Support planning and design of airport projects as requested
- Prepare analysis reports in support of airport planning, design, and construction
- Supervise and coordinate the work product of Analysts and other technical staff on various transportation/aviation engineering projects.
- Candidate must have 10 years of experience within airport design and construction.
- Possess active PE License
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines.
- Experience managing projects and working with clients
- Ability to train and develop more junior staff
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.